WHO IS IT INTENDED FOR?
- P-law (social assistance benefit)
- Young people
- unemployment benefits
- People without benefits
WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?
As a home help, you support in the household of people who can no longer do that themselves. In addition to cleaning the house, the cup of coffee and a nice chat is also an important aspect of this function.
WHAT DOES YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
After you have left home with great enthusiasm, you arrive at your first client. "A very good morning Mr. Janssen, how are you?" You get to work immediately and if possible you do this together with Mr. During your work, sir tells you that he has lost a lot of things lately. You indicate that everyone sometimes loses something, but after the appointment you call the office to report this. A substitute address is planned in the afternoon, because your regular client will be absent for a while. You go to Mrs. de Laat. Once you have arrived, introduce yourself briefly and, together with the lady, see what you can best help her with this week. The lady is 34 years old and due to a disability she cannot properly monitor the overview. You take the initiative and see what needs extra attention this week. You get to work right away and after 3 hours Mrs. de Laat is very grateful to you. She therefore hopes that you can come every time she gets a substitute. This is no problem for you and you would like to help the lady. You pass this on to the office on the way home.
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
- You have affinity with the healthcare sector
- Helping others gives you energy
- A great sense of responsibility
- Orderliness and independence
WHAT DO YOU GET IN RETURN?
- A job that can be perfectly combined with school-age children
- Number of hours are in consultation, usually you start from 12 to 16 hours and you can extend this
- You can indicate your available parts of the day yourself
- A nice step to grow in care later
- A meaningful job that gives real satisfaction
This is an ongoing vacancy. If you have any questions, you can contact Carien Couwenberg, work broker Municipality of Tilburg, firstname.lastname@example.org, present Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday morning and Thursday.